Free Shipping on Order Above Rs.3000
Genuine and Original Products
Easy and Hassle Free Returns
More than 10000+ Online/Offline Satisfy Customers.
Your Privacy is our Priority
CASH ON DELIVERY
Cash on Delivery Over More than 6500 Pincodes
MULTI PAYMENT OPTIONS
Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Bank Transfer, BHIM , Wallets
|Delivery / Courier Partners||Bluedart, DTDC, SpeedPost and Delhivery|
|We Ship To||Around the Globe|
|Shipment Track||Customer will be intimate on Register Mobile via SMS and Email with Tracking code once the product will be ship|
|Shipping Insurance||We Pay Extra to Courier Company to ensure your Product Insurance .|
|Transit Time||Time to reach destination is Vary from Destination. Usually take 3-4 Working Days For Air Consignments and 5-7 Working Days for Ground or Heavy Consignments|
|Shipping Charges||You can check the Shipping Charges in your Shopping Cart by choosing your State and Area. Shipping is Free above Rs.3000|
Credit Cards / Debit Card / Net Banking / UPI / Wallets
For Ensure your Convenience , ZahnSply Offers Two Secure payment Gateway Servers i.e PayuMoney and CCAvenues
Bank - Axis Bank|
Beneficiary Name - Dentaire Solutions
Account No. - 917020043087384
Branch - Kaushambi, Ghaziabad
IFSC Code - UTIB0003158 *Kindly confirm The Payment Via Updating us via Email or Call After Bank Transfer
First ' peelable ' silicone based temporary luting cement
THE ALLROUNDER CEMENT
The temporary A-silicone-cement TempoSIL 2 guarantees optimal adhesion on different surfaces as well as superior marginal integrity. The ideally balanced elasticity of the TempoSIL 2 formulation ensures for trouble-free removal of excess temporary cement. For esthetic applications, TempoSIL 2 is available in 2 different shades: white and dentin.
1. Gently dry the prepared tooth surface by using oil-free compressed air. Do not overdry. The best results will be achieved, when the prepared tooth surface looks moist (shiny).
2. Cleanse and dry the inside of the restoration..
3. Remove the syringe plug on the syringe and discard.
4. Extrude a small amount of material directly out of the syringe onto a paper towel/tissue until it is evident that base and catalyst are being ejected. This ensures proper mixing.
5. Immediately wipe the syringe orifice to remove excess material.
6. Attach the Mixing Tip to the syringe by aligning the prongs inside the Mixing Tip with the syringe orifice. Seat onto the syringe and twist clockwise (90°) to lock in place.
7. Apply TempoSIL 2 directly from the syringe into the provisional. Seat the provisional, applying slight pressure. Secure undisturbed for 30–60s.
8. After setting, remove the excess material (e.g. scaler).
9. After syringe use, disinfect used Mixing Tip and store the syringe with the used Mixing Tip attached.
Always wear gloves. Skin secretions, latex gloves and surfaces contaminated by latex gloves may interfere with the setting process of A-Silicones. Touch material and the preparation with thoroughly washed and rinsed hands (wash for 15 s with a detergent, rinse with water for another 15 s) or use latex-free gloves. Compounds containing eugenol, hemostatic agents or some anaesthetics may also impede setting. High temperatures accelerate and low temperatures decelerate the setting process.
Packaging: Pack of 2x5ml automix sygs. and 20 mixing tips
|Warranty||100% Original Guarantee|
|Shipping Time||2-3 Working days|
|Payment Mode||Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking|