Free Shipping on Order Above Rs.3000
Genuine and Original Products
Easy and Hassle Free Returns
More than 10000+ Online/Offline Satisfy Customers.
Your Privacy is our Priority
CASH ON DELIVERY
Cash on Delivery Over More than 6500 Pincodes
MULTI PAYMENT OPTIONS
Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Bank Transfer, BHIM , Wallets
|Delivery / Courier Partners||Bluedart, DTDC, SpeedPost and Delhivery|
|We Ship To||Around the Globe|
|Shipment Track||Customer will be intimate on Register Mobile via SMS and Email with Tracking code once the product will be ship|
|Shipping Insurance||We Pay Extra to Courier Company to ensure your Product Insurance .|
|Transit Time||Time to reach destination is Vary from Destination. Usually take 3-4 Working Days For Air Consignments and 5-7 Working Days for Ground or Heavy Consignments|
|Shipping Charges||You can check the Shipping Charges in your Shopping Cart by choosing your State and Area. Shipping is Free above Rs.3000|
Credit Cards / Debit Card / Net Banking / UPI / Wallets
For Ensure your Convenience , ZahnSply Offers Two Secure payment Gateway Servers i.e PayuMoney and CCAvenues
Bank - Axis Bank|
Beneficiary Name - Dentaire Solutions
Account No. - 917020043087384
Branch - Kaushambi, Ghaziabad
IFSC Code - UTIB0003158 *Kindly confirm The Payment Via Updating us via Email or Call After Bank Transfer
High light transmission and double taper
Glass fiber intraradicular conical post
Pack of 5
Why do conical posts need specific burs?
Because the adaptation must be precise according to the root canal, otherwise there may be a lack of retention due to the conical shape of the post. All conical posts require standardized burs.
What is the purpose of the latex ring placed on Exacto?
To show the site for cutting the post and, because of the association of their colors with those of the burs, to allow identification of the correct bur.
Here are the cementation steps:
- Root canal cleaning with 37% phosphoric acid etching for 15 to 30 seconds followed by rinsing with water and drying with absorbent paper points.
- Application of the chemically-cured Fusion Duralink adhesive inside root canal; excess of adhesive components must be removed with paper points.
- Post cleaning with alcohol and application of the silane solution, Silano. After 1 minute, the post should be gently dried with air.
- Application of the chemically-cured Fusion Duralink adhesive on the post.
- Cementation with a chemically (self)-cured cement (Cement Post).
|Guarantee||100% Original Guarantee|
|Shipping Time||2-3 Working days|
|Payment Mode||Bank Transfer ,Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking|