Meta CeraSeal RC Sealer is the second generation of bioceramic sealers, which has extraordinary insulator capabilities.
Excellent Sealing Ability
- Moisture in the dentinal tubules and Calcium Silicate’s chemical reaction produce crystallization of Calcium Hydroxide
- CeraSeal is perfectly and fully hermetic in the root canal
- It prevents from the propagation of bacteria
- CeraSeal never shrinks or expands in the root canal
- It prevents from odontoclasis by keeping its stable volume
- The Single cone technique obturation can be performed
Shorter Setting time
prevents from wash-out phenomenon
The wash-out phenomenon can happen if the MTA or MTA based sealer is not sufficiently cured or the exudate is produced in the root canal. Consequently, the root canal sealer is washed away by physical forces. CeraSeal prevents by curing faster than other sealers.
It’s Calcium Silicate!
Calcium silicate produces CAH (Calcium Aluminate Hydrate) gel and CSH (Calcium Silicate Hydrate) gel by absorbing the moisture from surrounding tissues in the root canal and some crystallization of Calcium Hydroxide (Ca(OH)2).
- Optimal biocompatibility
- Excellent sealing ability
- Unique stability
Setting Time 3.5 h
pH 12 <
Radiopacity 8mm <
- 2g Pre-mixed syringe x 1EA
- Intra canal tips x 15EA
|Product Name||CeraSeal - Root Canal Sealer|
|Made in||Republic of Korea|
|Use||Sealing of Root Canals|
|Category||Root Canal Sealers|
|Packaging||2g Pre-mixed syringe x 1EA Intra canal tips x 15EA|
|Warranty / Guarantee||100% Genuine product|
|Shipping Time||2-3 Working Days|
|Payment Mode||Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Wallets, Cash on Delivery|