POLA OFFICE+ SINGLE PATIENT
In Office Tooth Whitening System
No bleaching light required
Pola Office+ can be used with or without a bleaching light, as it does not require activation. While a light is not necessary, you certainly can use a bleaching light or a standard heat emitting curing light to accelerate the bleaching process and impress your patients.
The neutral pH of Pola Office+ ensures maximum comfort during and after treatment. The shorter treatment time results in less patient discomfort and lower sensitivity.
No separate desensitiser is required. Pola Office+ has unique built-in desensitising properties that inhibit post-operative sensitivity. Potassium nitrate, the key pain-reducing ingredient, penetrates the nerve endings by blocking transmission of sensitive nerve impulses to provide a calming effect.
No mixing is required. The dual barrel syringe system mixes as you apply the gel directly to the tooth. This ensures a consistent blend of freshly activated gel. The freshly activated gel maximizes the whitening effect. The fine applicator tip allows easy application, especially in tight spots.
Just one thin layer
A thin layer of gel is all that is required. Use the tip to spread the gel ensuring all tooth surfaces are covered. The sticky gel formula adheres firmly to tooth surfaces maximising the bleaching effect.
“89% of evaluators would recommend Pola Office+ to a colleague†”
“83% of evaluators would purchase Pola Office+†”
*Nupro Gold In-office, Zoom2!, GC Tion, Colgate Visible White and Opalescence Xtra Boost are not the trademarks of SDI Limited
‡ Published and manufacturers data
† In-house data based on external clinical evaluators
^Based on the total treatment time compared to that of all other competitors printed literature.
The world’s fastest bleach^
Minimal chair time is required. The total treatment will take less than 30 minutes. Less chair time means increased patient comfort, satisfaction, improved productivity and profitability. The unique 37.5% hydrogen peroxide formula ensures fast release of the peroxide ions to begin the bleaching process.
1. Record pre-operative shade.
2. Clean teeth with flour based pumice.
3. Place cheek retractor and cover exposed lip with petroleum gel.
4. Dry teeth and apply gingival barrier; light cure in fanning motion.
5. Firmly attach a mixing tip to Pola Office+ syringe away from patient; dispense small amount of gel onto mixing pad to ensure adequate mixing.
6. Directly apply a thin layer of gel to all teeth undergoing treatment.
7. Leave gel on teeth surfaces for 8 minutes Optional curing light can be used according to manufacturer’s instructions.
8. Suction off using a surgical aspirator tip.
9. Complete steps 6-8 three times (optional 4 times).
10. After the last application, suction all gel off, then wash with water and apply suction.
11. Remove gingival barrier.
|POLA OFFICE PLUS
|For Tooth Whitening
|Warranty / Guarantee
|100% Genuine product
|2-3 Working Days
|Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Wallets, Cash on Delivery