Automix Eugenol-Free Temporary Cement
Medicept Dental Accucem is used for temporary cementing of Privisional crowns and bridges. Specially used for patients with known allergy or sensitivre to eugenol.
- Easy handling
- Firm retention
- Two stage curing easy cleanup
Features & Benefits
- Eugenol free - no sensitivity or allergy issues.
- Excellent flow characteristics - restoration seated easily and evenly.
- Quick setting - reduced chair time.
- Good resistance to oral fluids - prevents seepage and retains restoration.
- Easy removal of set cement - quick preparation prior to final cementation.
- Long working time - plenty of time to seat restoration.
- Optimum formulation - will not inhibit adhesion of resin materials.
- Low film thickness - excellent marginal adaption.
- Radiopaque - will appear on radiographs.
1 X 5ml Automix Syringe & 6 X Automix Tips
|Made in||United Kingdom|
|Use||For temporary cementing of Privisional crowns and bridges|
|Packaging||1 X 5ml Automix Syringe & 6 X Automix Tips|
|Warranty / Guarantee||100% Genuine product|
|Shipping Time||2-3 Working Days|
|Payment Mode||Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Wallets, Cash on Delivery|